The Treasure State
Montana, with its vast and untamed beauty, beckons those seeking a life immersed in nature and adventure. Imagine waking up to panoramic mountain views, surrounded by the serenity of wide-open spaces and pristine wilderness. From the rugged peaks of the Rocky Mountains to the endless expanse of the Great Plains, Montana offers a diverse and breathtaking landscape. Whether you’re drawn to the allure of small-town charm or the thrill of exploring untouched landscapes, Montana is a place where the spirit of the West thrives, promising a lifestyle defined by adventure, community, and the soul-soothing embrace of nature.
Logan Health is a nonprofit, 590-bed health system in Montana. While the main medical campus is located in Flathead County, Logan Health draws from a total service area covering 20 counties, nearly 50,000 square miles and a population of nearly 700,000. The health system consists of six hospitals, more than 68 provider clinics and a host of other health care services, including the nation’s first rural air ambulance service (A.L.E.R.T.), which it has maintained for more than 40 years. More than 4,500 physicians, nurses, health care professionals and support staff work together to provide patients and their families with a positive, proactive, patient-centered experience. Founded in 1910, Logan Health has provided exceptional care for more than 100 years to the communities it serves. Throughout its history, the organization has continued to grow and evolve with the growth and changing needs of the communities it serves.
Nursing Opportunities in Montana
is right for you?
Flathead Valley in Montana
Northwest Montana offers a lifestyle centered around the stunning natural beauty of the region. With Glacier National Park, Flathead Lake, and the Rocky Mountains as its backdrop, outdoor recreation is abundant, including hiking, camping, fishing, boating, skiing, and wildlife watching. The small towns in the area exude charm and a strong sense of community, with local events, arts scenes, and a focus on supporting local businesses. Residents enjoy a slower pace of life, seasonal variations, and a deep connection to nature and wildlife. Northwest Montana provides an idyllic haven for those seeking a relaxed and picturesque lifestyle immersed in the great outdoors.
Who is this for?
- RNs -Must be U.S., U.S. Perm Resident or Canadian Citizen.
- Hiring experienced RNs in several areas including: Med Surg, PICU, Endo, Hospice, CVOR, OR, Long Term Care, Psych/Behavioral Health, IMC/PCU (Step -Down), ICU.
- Currently working at the bedside.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Lodging assistance for your first 3 months.
- Dedicated NurseMatch specialist to support you with licensing and housing.
- Direct access to hiring managers, you are guaranteed a personal interview.
- Live in the community and learn more about the area to see if Montana is for you!
- 3 Month Housing Stipend for the first three months.
- Attractive Relocation Assistance.
- Attractive Sign-on bonus.
- Comprehensive range of competitive benefits including Medical, Dental, Visions and 401K.
- Green Card sponsorship for Canadian RNs after six months of successful employment. Reimbursement for VisaScreen, CES, Montana RN License
- Tuition Reimbursement up to 3K annually for approved academic courses.