Oceans Healthcare is a nationally recognized provider of behavioral healthcare services. Through their inpatient hospitals and outpatient treatment programs, Oceans is improving access to care and filling critical needs within the community.
Currently, opportunities are for the following cities in Texas – Corpus Christi and Waco. In Louisiana – Baton Rouge, Shreveport, New Orleans
As the demand for behavioral healthcare treatment options continues to grow, Oceans is expanding their network – investing in new hospitals, partnering with leading health systems and adding services. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, the centralized support model provides Oceans’ hospitals and care teams with the operational resources and expertise they need to focus on what they do best: providing high-quality, compassionate behavioral healthcare to patients and families.
Originally founded in 2004 to meet the behavioral health needs of older adults and seniors, Oceans Healthcare has deep experience caring for patients with complex medical needs. Their commitment to quality, combined with a model that puts patients and families at the center of the treatment process, has resulted in high patient satisfaction ratings and lower-than-average readmission rates. Oceans consistently achieve industry-leading performance metrics on national quality and safety measures.
Nursing Opportunities in Oceans Behavioral Health
Who is this for?
- RNs -Must be U.S., U.S. Perm Resident or Canadian Citizen.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Behavioral Health.
- Passed the RN NCLEX.
- Specialties in Adult and Inpatient Behavioral Health.
- Willing to relocate within 2 months of offer.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Dedicated NurseMatch specialist to support you with licensing and housing.
- Direct access to hiring managers, you are guaranteed a personal interview.
- Attractive benefits package.
- Attractive Sign-On Bonus.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Green Card Sponsorship for Canadian RNs after six months of successful employment.