EXCLUSIVE RN HIRING EVENT FOR CANADIAN & US NURSES IN ALABAMA
We're looking for Registered Nurses Who Specialize In Emergency Department, Medical-Surgical, Telemetry, Critical Care, ICU/SICU/MICU, Progressive Care Unit, Step-Down, Cardiac CCU
Who is this for?
- RNs -Must be U.S., U.S. Perm Resident or Canadian Citizen
- Passed NCLEX
- Currently working at the bedside in a hospital setting
- Willing to relocate within 3-6 months of the event. This opportunity is for full-time permanent positions only, not travel assignments.
What to expect?
- Airfare & Hotel provided by NurseMatch
- Direct access to hiring managers, you are guaranteed a personal interview.
- Get an up-close view of the hospital and tour the units.
- Tour the community and learn more about the area.
- Possible Green card sponsorship for Canadian RNs after successful employment.
- Relocation Assistance
- Sign on
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Stong Career Ladder
- Legal and professional support for Canadian RNs with acquiring TN Visa for self and eligible family members.
You can call this coastal town a lot of things when you have a vibrant 300-year history with lots of stories to tell and long-standing traditions celebrated on a regular basis. Once called the Paris of the South, Mobile has long been the cultural center of the Gulf Coast and you’ll find an authentic experience like nowhere else in the southern United States.
Being one of the oldest cities on the Gulf Coast, Mobile has always been able to offer visitors exciting, entertaining, and educational experiences year-round. Translated: There are tons of fun things to do anytime you visit our historic, coastal town!
We would love for you to come to explore Mobile with us and meet the team at Infirmary Health!
POPULATION: Approximately 200,000
COST OF LIVING: 7% below the national average and low personal income tax. Your dollar goes a LONG way here!
WEATHER: The summer months from May to September are warm with an average daily high temperature of 84°F (30°C). The winter months from December to February are mild with an average daily high temperature of 66°F (19° C). Abilene only averages 3 inches of snow per year!
DRIVING DISTANCE TO MAJOR CITIES / ATTRACTIONS
ORANGE BEACH: 70 miles (112 km)
PENSACOLA, FLORIDA: 59 miles (95 km)
NEW ORLEANS: 145 miles (233 km)
How do I apply?
Simply click the APPLY NOW button below to complete a quick application. If your application and resume meet our minimum requirements, we will contact you to schedule a phone interview. After your interview, you will be notified within 1-3 business days if you have been selected to attend the event.
MESSAGE FROM THE FOUNDERS
Lisha Crytzer &
"We look forward to meeting each of you. It is our privilege to introduce this great hospital to nurses from across Canada and the U.S. We toured the beautiful town of Mobile and the 3 Infirmary Health hospitals. They truly have something to offer everyone. Choose from a large 700+ bed hospital to a thriving community hospital in picturesque Fairhope or a rural hospital. This is a rare opportunity and if you are ready to change your lifestyle and enjoy coastal living, then this may be for you! Thank you for your interest in this unique opportunity. We look forward to meeting each of you. "