EXCLUSIVE RN HIRING EVENT FOR CANADIAN & US NURSES IN GEORGIA
We're looking for 30 Registered Nurses Who Specialize In Intermediate CV, Intermediate Medical/Surgical, Intermediate Neuro, Intermediate Cardiac, Med Surg/Renal, ER, (nights) CVICU and CVPACU
Who is this for?
- RNs -Must be U.S., U.S. Perm Resident or Canadian Citizen
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Intermediate CV, Intermediate Medical/Surgical, Intermediate Neuro, Intermediate Cardiac, Med Surg/Renal, ER, (nights) CVICU and CVPACU
- Currently working at the bedside in a hospital setting
- Willing to relocate within 3-6 months of the event. This opportunity is for full-time permanent positions only, not travel assignments.
What to expect?
- Airfare & Hotel provided by CE Health Careers
- Direct access to hiring managers, you are guaranteed a personal interview.
- Get an up close view of the hospital and unit.
- Tour the community and learn more about the area.
- Green card sponsorship for Canadian RNs initiated at 1 year of hire!
- Relocation Assistance Up to $5,000
- Sign on $10,000 for 2 years Experience
- Tuition Reimbursement $5,000/year
- Excellent Benefits Package
MESSAGE FROM THE FOUNDERS
Lisha Crytzer &
"We look forward to meeting each of you. It is our privilege to introduce this great hospital to nurses from across Canada and the U.S. Thank you for your interest in this unique opportunity with University Health Care System in Augusta, Georgia. UHS is a non-profit 581 bed private hospital located in downtown Augusta. The hospital is fully accredited by the Joint Commission and has maintained Magnet designation for outstanding achievement in nursing from the ANCC since 2005. We look forward to meeting you in June. "
Schedule of Events
Sit back and enjoy breakfast as you meet the leadership team and hear a few words from the Chief Nursing Officer.
On this full tour, you will get familiar with the facility and have an opportunity to experience the energy throughout the hospital.
Get a behind the scenes look at the department you could be joining! Meet the staff and review the equipment and patient rooms.
Lunch with staff members and Q&A with Human Resources and Benefits.
Personal scheduled interviews with Clinical Managers will take place throughout the day.
We will all board a shuttle and take a tour of the community, check out a few apartments and local schools. Find out if you can see yourself living here?
Wind down and take in all you have experienced! Do some final networking and learn about the next steps.
Augusta is the second largest city in Georgia and the principal city of the Augusta metropolitan area. The population is approximately 200,000 with an estimated 600,000 in the metropolitan area situated in both Georgia and South Carolina. It is a regional center of medicine, biotechnology, and cyber security. The cost of living varies by area, but overall is noticeably cheaper than the national average. Augustans enjoy short mild winters with little if any snowfall and hot summers.
A city alive with history and Southern charm, Augusta, Georgia, has been welcoming guests with its beauty and hospitality for decades. Located on the Georgia/ South Carolina border along the Savannah River, this city celebrates arts and culture and offers dynamic recreational opportunities. Enjoy soul satisfying food, the peace and beauty of the Savannah River, unique places on the Augusta Riverwalk, or head downtown for great eclectic restaurants, unique shops and attractions, and a vibrant nightlife. Augusta has great proximity to other popular destinations like:
Atlanta – 2 hours
Savannah – 2 hours
Charleston, SC – 3 hours
Myrtle Beach, Hilton Head, St Simons, Stone Mountain – 2.5-3 hours
How do I apply?
Simply click the APPLY NOW button below to complete a quick application. If your application and resume meet our minimum requirements, we will contact you to schedule a phone interview. After your interview, you will be notified within 1-3 business days if you have been selected to attend the event.