EXCLUSIVE RN HIRING EVENT FOR CANADIAN & US NURSES IN NORTH CAROLINA!
We're looking for 25 Registered Nurses Who Specialize In ER, Medical/Surgical, Step Down, OR, Telemetry, and ICU.
Who is this for?
- RNs -Must be U.S., U.S. Perm Resident or Canadian Citizen
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Medical/Surgical, ER, OR, L&D, Telemetry and Step Down
- Currently working at the bedside in a hospital setting
- Willing to relocate within 3-6 months of the event. This opportunity is for full-time permanent positions only, not travel assignments.
What to expect?
- Airfare & Hotel provided by CE Health Careers
- Direct access to hiring managers, you are guaranteed a personal interview.
- Get an up close view of the hospital and unit.
- Tour the community and learn more about the area
MESSAGE FROM THE FOUNDERS
Lisha Crytzer &
"We look forward to meeting each of you. It is our privilege to introduce this great hospital to nurses from across Canada and the U.S. Thank you for your interest in this unique opportunity with UNC Lenoir in Kinston, North Carolina. UNC Lenoir is a non-profit 261 bed hospital located in Lenoir County. We look forward to meeting you in August. "
Schedule of Events
Thursday August 27th
Sit back and enjoy breakfast as you meet the leadership team and hear a few words from the Chief Nursing Officer.
On this full tour, you will get familiar with the facility and have an opportunity to experience the energy throughout the hospital.
Get a behind the scenes look at the department you could be joining! Meet the staff and review the equipment and patient rooms.
Lunch with staff members and Q&A with Human Resources and Benefits.
Personal scheduled interviews with Clinical Managers will take place throughout the day.
We will all board a shuttle and take a tour of the community, check out a few apartments and local schools. Find out if you can see yourself living here?
Wind down and take in all you have experienced! Do some final networking and learn about the next steps.
Kinston, North Carolina
How do I apply?
Simply click the APPLY NOW button below to complete a quick application. If your application and resume meet our minimum requirements, we will contact you to schedule a phone interview. After your interview, you will be notified within 1-3 business days if you have been selected to attend the event.