If you want to move to another city or state, there are a number of things to consider, such as cost of living, quality of life, and job opportunities.
Here are a few relocation tips for nurses thinking about making a big move.
- Get a state license, or start the process rolling. You can find a link to each state at the Boards of Nursing website to get more information.
- If your relocation expenses aren’t covered by your new employer, you can deduct them as moving expenses on your taxes.
- Visit USA City Link for a list of U.S. states and cities with info on travel, tourism and relocation.
- Go to Best Places to research health, climate, cost of living, schools, and more in the area you are seeking.
- Check Citysearch.com for a list of arts, entertainment, attraction, dining in your desired city.
- Collect estimates from local moving companies at localestimates.com.
For more relocation tips for nurses, or if you want to explore new nursing opportunities, please call us at CE Health Careers! Call 877-722-7469 ext. 3 or email email@example.com.