The Sunshine State
What can you expect to experience in Florida? Affordability, opportunity and the great outdoors. Florida is known for its white sand beaches and sunny days. It far exceeds our expectations when it comes to a live-work-play lifestyle. Plus, the area is affordable and has a vibrant economy with ample career opportunities. Quality of life advantages includes 47 miles of beaches and the scenic St. Johns River. With moderate temps, summer averaging 81 degrees, and 61 in the winter, you can enjoy the outdoors almost all year.
Nursing Opportunities in Florida
About Naples, FLFlorida’s Paradise Coast – Naples – is famous for its beautiful white-sand beaches, golf courses, fishing, boating, water sports, arts and culture and spectacular sunsets. Bordered by a 30-mile coastline ribboned with white-sand beaches and the Ten Thousand Islands National Wildlife Refuge, which is the gateway to the Everglades. With more than 80 percent of Collier County a dedicated “green space,” residentsare surrounded with beautiful open-air spaces and spectacular tropical flora at every turn. U.S. News and World Report rated Naples the No. 1 “Best Places to Live in Florida by weighing factors of weather, safety, economy, education, health and quality of life. A globally inspired arts and culture scene offers a full schedule of live theatre, opera and philharmonic events, complemented by a line-up of museums that offer fine arts, historical artifacts, and interactive exhibits for the young and young-at-heart. Shopping experiences abound and there is stellar line-up of outdoor adventures and activities.
Who is this for?
- RNs -Must be U.S., U.S. Perm Resident or Canadian Citizen.
- Minimum 1 year of experience.
- Hiring RNs in Med Surg, ER, ICU, Limited OR.
- Willing to relocate within 2 months of offer.
- Dedicated NurseMatch specialist to support you with licensing and housing.
- Direct access to hiring managers, you are guaranteed a personal interview.
- Live in the community and learn more about the area to see if Naples is for you!
- Travel arranged and provided by NurseMatch for trial period.
- Attractive benefits package.
- $2,000 Per Month for 3 months ofhousing.
- Attractive Sign-On Bonus.
- Student Loan &Repayment Tuition.
- Green Card sponsorship for Canadian RNs after three months of successful employment.
No longer interested in Florida? View our other nursing opportunities here.