The Sunshine State
What can you expect to experience in Florida? Affordability, opportunity and the great outdoors. Florida is known for its white sand beaches and sunny days. It far exceeds our expectations when it comes to a live-work-play lifestyle. Plus, the area is affordable and has a vibrant economy with ample career opportunities. Quality of life advantages includes 47 miles of beaches and the scenic St. Johns River. With moderate temps, summer averaging 81 degrees, and 61 in the winter, you can enjoy the outdoors almost all year.
Nursing Opportunities in Florida
About Daytona!What can you expect to find in the Greater Daytona region? Affordability, opportunity and the great outdoors. With a population of 547,000 and a cost of living that is 6% below the national average and NO personal income tax. Your dollar goes a LONG way here! Median rent price is $980 and median home price is $148,200. This community far exceeds our expectations when it comes to a live-work-play lifestyle. As one of Florida’s fastest-growing regions, Greater Daytona delivers a number of lifestyle advantages. A favorable climate and the sandy beaches that stretch along Florida’s central Atlantic coast help promote an active lifestyle. Plus, the area is affordable and has a vibrant economy with ample career opportunities.
Who is this for?
- RNs -Must be U.S., U.S. Perm Resident or Canadian Citizen.
- Minimum 2 year of experience.
- Hiring RNs in Med Surg, Telemetry, Step Down, and ICU.
- Currently working at the bedside in a hospital setting.
- Willing to relocate. within 2 months of offer.
- Dedicated NurseMatch specialist to support you with licensing and housing.
- Direct access to hiring managers, you are guaranteed a personal interview.
- Live in the community and learn more about the area to see if Daytona is for you!
- Travel arranged and provided by NurseMatch for trial period.
- Benefits begin the first month of employment.
- $2,000 per month for 3 months of housing.
- Attractive Sign-On Bonus.
- Student loan & repayment tuition.
- Green Card sponsorship for Canadian RNs after six months of successful employment.
No longer interested in Florida? View our other nursing opportunities here.