Don’t rummage through your closet the day of your nurse job interview!
Plan ahead of time to dress for success! You need to dress professionally and not distract from your clinical skills you possess.
- Wear a blue or gray suit or a conservative dress.
- Keep jewelry and perfume/cologne to a minimum.
- Women should wear stylish low-heeled shoes, in case you are invited to tour the facility.
- Keep makeup and hair natural and professional.
- Make your nails well manicured, clean, and neutral colors if you are wearing nail polish.
CE Health Careers can help you prepare for your interview and land the job!
If you are interested in looking for new nursing jobs, our experienced team can help you every step of the way, including the interview process. Just contact us at [email protected] or call 877-722-7469.